Sunday, January 25, 2009

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

I was browsing the internet and I was curious how the next Transformers movie is coming.  I was surprised to find that its release date is June 26, 2009.  I couldn't believe how fast they made this movie.  It will no doubt be an excellent movie.  I thought the first one was amazing!  I used to play with transformers back in the day and I thought Michael Bay brought the heros and villains of the series to life on the big screen very well.  I'm excited to see how the plot is developed and how megatron comes back to life.  It has also been confirmed that the preview trailer will be aired on television during the commercials of the super bowl.  So don't miss it!

here is a really great blog site with more info


 

4 comments:

  1. sick, the first one was great i am excited to see what they will do. You know what i want to see? Transformers Beast wars, how cool would that look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally don't like these types of movies but I thought transformers was pretty good. So I might even go to the second one. It kind of reminded me of transformer type thing from Power Rangers way back in the day haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I have to say that I really liked the first Transformers and I don't usually like Michael Bay, but then again I guess this type of movie is right up his ally. I can't say that I'm to surprised it's coming out so soon because I know they started production on it when the first one was in the movie theaters. They really wasted no time at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea beast wars would be a very sweet idea! That would act as a nice spin off or something. And yes I used to love the original power rangers as a kid! That all I watched at the time. I can't wait to see this new movie!

    ReplyDelete